PROBLEM SOLVING TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
All work involves problem solving – facing challenges, adapting to changes, handling disagreements or tensions, finding ways to improve current practice etc. It’s essential to learn to handle problems professionally rather than seeing problems as something to be avoided or signs of weakness. Effective professionals know how to manage problems in the workplace with confidence.
Why Problem Solving Training?
Work is all about dealing with problems – project problems or people problems - and confidence in handling these is the key to moving forward professionally and working to your fullest potential. Problems are healthy and helpful if they are well managed (and destructive if not) so this is an essential skill-set for any professional.
• Turning problems into opportunities
• Understanding the process
• Key skills for problem solving
• Solution focus techniques
You cannot avoid problems in your working life - so it makes sense to learn how to handle them effectively as a professional.
Problem Solving Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of dealing professionally with the kinds of problems they face in the workplace. Learning to handle problems dramatically increases confidence and effectiveness.
Key learning from training:
• Understanding key 'blocks' to problem solving
• Range of problem solving techniques
• Practical tools for problem solving
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This Problem Solving Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.