PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
Personal Effectiveness covers a range of soft skills, from being organised, to managing time, to handling stress, to setting targets and meeting deadlines. A truly effective individual has to develop a good range of soft skills, even those which don't come naturally. All professionals need confidence in their own personal effectiveness at work.
Why Personal Effectiveness Training?
In this increasingly competitive employment environment, it's essential to work as effectively as possible. After an outline of the key skills, delegates conduct a self-assessment which is followed by exercises and discussions to examine useful models and develop the necessary skills.
• Self assessment and target-setting
• Understanding the key personal effectiveness skills
• Skills of time and stress management, organising and planning
• Good practice techniques
Personal effectiveness skills are vital for any professional or team. Overall, they combine the range of key skills needed to work effectively alone or with others in order to meet priorities, deadlines and workplace challenges.
Personal Effectiveness Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of working professionally. The particular areas covered in the training are flexible to accommodate the specific needs of delegate groups attending.
Key learning from training:
• Principles and skills of personal effectiveness
• Role play practice and feedback
• Practical tools for personal effectiveness
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This Personal Effectiveness Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.