PEOPLE SKILLS TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
We all have to deal with other people at work, sometimes in stressful or difficult situations, and the way in which we do this can greatly influence our degree of success. A good understanding of people can be a huge professional advantage - whether dealing with clients, customers, colleagues or staff. This is a vital skill-set for professional effectiveness.
Why People Skills Training?
Dealing effectively with others is an essential skill-set for any professional. Understanding what makes people tick (including yourself!) makes it easier to confidently and effectively deal with others, even in difficult situations. This training introduces a range of models for understanding people, along with clear recommendations for action.
• Understanding workplace psychology
• Meta-communications – importance of ‘vibes’
• Recognising and handling 'people styles'
• Best practice techniques
Professional communication can sometimes be a real challenge, especially in busy, fast-paced or stressful situations. People aren’t always easy to deal with and we don’t always say what we mean to say effectively.
People Skills Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of dealing with others, through increased psychological awareness and interpersonal skills.
Key learning from training:
• Understanding different ways of dealing with people
• Role play practice and feedback
• Practical tools for people skills
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This People Skills Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.