LEADERSHIP SKILLS TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
Leading others is a very challenging role requiring a wide range of soft skills. Leaders are in the driving seat - they have to steer, guide and inspire others to follow. Learning about leadership enables us to draw on good practice models and develop skills that may not come naturally to us. Leadership training enables you to fully develop this vital skill-set.
Why Leadership Skills Training?
Leading others does not come naturally to everyone, and all leaders tend towards their own particular style, with their own particular strengths and weaknesses - which can be developed very effectively through training, where there is an opportunity to consider and explore good practice guidelines. This course is particularly helpful for anyone recently promoted to a leadership role.
• Know your leadership style
• Understanding the leadership role
• Key skills for effective leadership
• Proactive techniques for leadership
It’s essential for any professional in a leadership role to have a good understanding of what makes a good (or poor) leader and to develop the skills and qualities required.
Leadership Skills Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of leading others effectively, through developing the most valuable leadership skills.
Key learning from training:
• Principles and skills of leadership
• Role play practice and feedback
• Practical tools for effective leadership
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This Leadership Skills Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.