EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to handle oneself and others effectively. It means being aware of our own feelings and able to manage them, as well as being aware of how others are feeling and able to respond effectively. This is clearly a vital skill-set for any professional working with people, as colleagues in a team, or with clients/customers/patients etc.
Why Emotional Intelligence Training?
Emotional Intelligence is an essential skill-set for any professional working with people, as it enables you to stay calm and put others at ease, even in difficult situations. Through understanding and managing your own and others' stress levels you are better able to make effective decisions and and respond effectively to the needs of others.
• Intrapersonal (self) awareness
• Intrapersonal (self) control
• Interpersonal (with others) awareness
• Interpersonal (with others) control
As a professional, you need to be able to manage your own levels of stress or tension, and it is hugely beneficial if you are also able to reduce stress or tension in those you work with, as colleagues or as clients.
Emotional Intelligence Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of dealing professionally with people, even in difficult situations. Learning about emotional intelligence is essential for any professional working with people.
Key learning from training:
• Principles and skills of emotional intelligence
• Increased self awareness and awareness of others
• Practical tools for emotional intelligence
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This Emotional Intelligence Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.