COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
Communication is the life-blood of any professional organisation - and any professional. Of course, it’s not just what you say but how you say it, because communication is much more complex than we tend to realise. People are different, so we need to know how to communicate with a range of people, rather than just communicating in the way that comes most naturally to us. This is a vital key to professional effectiveness.
Why Communication Skills Training?
Effective communication is an essential skill-set for any professional. You need to get your point across effectively, deal with clients and teams, present ideas convincingly, listen and respond to others - even in difficult situations. Strong communication skills are essential for any individual or team in any workplace.
• Understanding the process – dynamics are the key
• Meta-communications – importance of ‘vibes’
• Self-management – importance of calm confidence
• Key messages – clarity and focus
Professional communication can sometimes be a real challenge, especially in busy, fast-paced or stressful situations. People aren’t always easy to deal with and we don’t always say what we mean to say effectively. Clearly, poor communications can seriously inhibit performance for individuals and teams.
Communication Skills Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of communicating, through better understanding their own and others’ communication styles and developing essential practical skills.
Key learning from training:
• Working the process effectively
• Winning communications through clarity and confidence
• Practical tools for effective communication
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This Communication Skills Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.