COACHING SKILLS TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
Coaching is a very effective way to develop staff. The more staff with coaching skills within your organisation, the more potential you can realise in your workforce. Coaching is a form of highly focused one-to-one or small group work, which targets specific areas for development in individuals. All supervisory and management staff can greatly benefit from developing coaching skills, which in turn benefits staff and the organisation as a whole.
Why Coaching Skills Training?
Coaching people through difficulties or challenges is an excellent way of developing staff to their full potential. The coach benefits by developing their own guiding and supporting skills, and the coachee is enabled to move forward and develop skills around a particular issue. Coaching skills enhance any organisation.
• Understanding the process
• Understanding the role requirements of a coach
• Skills of listening and supporting, guiding and focusing
• Best practice guidelines
Coaching is a skill-set that adds value in any organisation, through developing and supporting staff.
Coaching Skills Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to coach others around whatever specific issues they may need for development.
Key learning from training:
• Principles and skills of coaching
• Role play practice and feedback
• Practical tools for coaching
• Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning
All courses customised to suit your specific needs:
• Tailored to your work-base setting and issues
• With appropriate case studies and role play
• To suit your price range
This Coaching Skills Training is informative, practical and interactive; an experienced trainer leading to facilitate a focused, supportive and enjoyable group. Copies of slides and support materials provided as inclusive take-aways.